Flight Miniatures Model Production
Product Artwork and Project Management
Licensed Product design, packaging
Adobe CS5 and CS6: Illustrator
In lieu of appropriate logos and associated design elements from licensor, recreation of elements in vector format from photographs or low resolution raster files.
- Examples: Logos used on the TWA DC-3 created from old photo; NASA Sofia 747SP special graphics for telescope hatch and packaging
Scope of Work
- Create highly accurate scaled artwork for product production
- Create and maintain templates for each aircraft type and scale
- Create packaging artwork in compliance with licensing and client graphic standards
- Project management, including Asian factory relations, artwork and sample review
- Create assembly instruction sheets and package inserts
- Client and vendor communications and relationship management
- Project workup and quotations
- Simultaneous management of multiple projects
Images below were done as an employee of Genesis Worldwide Enterprises, Inc. and shown to display an example of work that I did during my employment. All copyrights and trademarks belong to the respective parties.
The NASA SOFIA 747SP model was one of the more recent projects I worked on and exceeded the client's expectations. And now I can say that I have done work for NASA!
The packaging for this model was also enjoyable as the client was open to a more creative design than the typical airline.